Marketing and communications is a domain full of lucrative opportunities. If you are looking for an enriching career and an organization that promises immense growth, this is the place for you. Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Senior Visualizer / Graphics Designer will be responsible to deliver on full spectrum of digital graphic assets ranging from designs for websites, landing pages, social media, infographics, advertisements, emails, and more
- You will be involved in every project from start to finish and will work closely with our Marketing & Senior Management team
- Collaborate with our team throughout the planning, research and brainstorm process, so you’re fully immersed when you begin to conceptualize, sketch and wireframe
- Conceptualize ideas, visual concepts and produce creative outcomes with imaginative flair, aesthetic sense, and awareness of current trends, while working within guidelines of the firm, across web, mobile, social platforms
- Transform messaging concepts, web briefs and marketing campaigns into world class graphic/visual marketing material. You’ll turn wireframes into pixel-perfect mock-ups of beautifully designed websites and/or applications
- Working closely with our development team, you’ll have the opportunity to make sure your designs are executed as intended
- While design and visualizing for the web will be your primary focus, you will also create graphics for infographics, social media, landing pages, marketing campaigns, brand elements and other miscellaneous design projects
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in digital, with primary focus on web and marketing
- Expert in Adobe CS, most specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- You have proven experience with desktop/mobile/tablet visual design, and excellent samples to show your capabilities in this area
- MS office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct per company guidelines and direction
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with logo design, typography, iconography, color, web design, web layouts/elements/placements, illustration and image selection/manipulation with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy to ensure excellent visitor engagement and experience
- You are up to date on the latest trends, methods, and tools in web design with emphasis on skill retention as well as regularly learning new skills and techniques
- You are excited to collaborate and experiment with new ideas and approaches to unique challenges as well as have the resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
We are looking for a creative and passionate writer who can write engaging, readable and grammatically correct content on many different topics across a host of industry verticals and domains.
Your job will be to ensure that the content you write is powerful and relevant enough to create interest for a clients consumers and possibly convert them into a customer. If you understand how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites, all the better! The content we create is as much rooted in good grammar as it is in the scientific principles of conversion.
Experience : 5+ years
Job Location: New Delhi
Shift timing : Day shifts
- University degree in English or Journalism
- Convent school education preferred although not mandatory
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to write in a number of different styles/ tones for a varied audience
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to understand complex writing requirements and deliver quality content
- Creative Writing
- Article/ Blog writing
- Web page writing
Other skills and experiences:
This is a role for an experienced and mature writer, whose grasp over the language and understanding of the subject matter is so excellent that they can write on just about any subject.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent written and spoken English skills, should be able to write on any topic easily and coherently and be able to ideate independently, be fast on the uptake and have a fast learning curve.
- Should be proficient in writing engaging articles, blogs, guest posts, press releases etc.
- Should be able to independently handle writing requirements for an entire website
- Should be comfortable writing on even technical topics after adequate research
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Be proficient in research and be able to produce UNIQUE, ORIGINAL content.
- Should have very clear and strict views on PLAGIARISM.
- Well aware of the differences between British and American English.
Additionally, you have to be passionate learner since you would need to write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Your ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.
Fresher need not to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000 – ₹45,000 /month
Vacancies : 2
Aaroh Marketing & Communications is looking for a Web Developer with Word Press skills who is excellent at database design and has an analytical approach. The candidate must have ability to deliver the project alone or with the help of project managers / designers.
- Knowledge of PHP, Drupal, JQuery
- Should be able to research solutions independently and solve problems.
- Should have a strong understanding of web security
- The candidate must possess at problem-solving approach, which means he she should be able to look at existing code and suggest any improvements if required and also should be able to develop new requirements with an optimal solution
- Proficiency with MySQL databases.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and Front-end development to customise WordPress themes.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, detail–oriented, and self-motivated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Consulting with clients to propose and confirm solutions
- In addition to this, the incumbent will need to have a reasonable understanding of other marketing channels including offline channels to ensure comprehensive approach to developing and executing marketing solutions
Requirements of the role
- Marketing/Business qualifications
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes, experience is required
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Previous experience in generalist marketing role
- Experience in dealing with clients – understanding client requirements, developing solutions, getting approvals for solutions, reporting, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25000 – 35000 per month
- Atleast 5+ years of experience in Marketing. Freshers or candidates with unrelated skills need not apply.
- Solutioning with marketing experts from Aaroh
- PR – Both online and offline and social media engagement
- Client servicing – understanding requirements from Clients and working with team to deliver the campaigns and marketing initiatives.
Skills and Experience – required
- Stakeholder management
- Marketing Campaigns understanding – marketing generalist
- SME connect
- Client servicing
- Account Management
- Agency, Media company, related background or corporate marketing teams –
- Candidates currently residing in Delhi NCR area or planning to move soon only should apply.
- Freshers or candidates with unrelated skills need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35000- 45000 per month