- Sharpened positioning by developing key messaging aligned with the organizational objectives and changing audience set
- Developed brand positioning, brand identity, core values, vision, mission statement, visual identity and content guidelines
- Developed end-to-end digital campaign plans for different parts of the year
- Created a robust online presence for Saintgits and engaged the community on the key events at Saintgits
- Launched a comprehensive digital campaign to improve their visibility across the state to increase the number of applications from students keen to explore the courses offered by Saintgits
- Revamped the website, improving the ranking in search engines through onsite and offsite SEO initiatives
- Consolidating and transforming social media presence for each of the colleges and through official pages, regular updates as per messaging hierarchy
- Managing Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages – creating content calendars through regular in person meetings with key leadership of individual institutes
- Increasing Social Media engagements for the College Fests and other extra curricular activities
- Developing short filmsfrom the variety of exciting events at Saintgits and managing YouTube Channel to give the audience a glimpse on “Life at Saintgits”
- Developing campaigns to engage more students from Kerala and other states and countries
Saintgits has a relationship of trust with Aaroh. Often they have fiduciary responsibility of a significant part of our marketing budgets. Alignment to our objectives and transparency in the reporting have ensured that we develop a completely open relationship. Today, Aaroh is an integral part of our leadership team.
In the past 1 year that we have worked with Aaroh, both our offline and digital presence has transformed dramatically. We still have a long way to go, but Aaroh has worked with our large leadership team, 4 colleges with 8 different kinds of audiences, and our lean marketing team to take complete charge in certain areas to deliver growth and results – supporting us during our critical events and admission season with war room like efforts.
Our association is deepening with a larger part of the Saintgits group recognising the difference Aaroh has made to our overall presence in the community that we serve – that of students and their parents.
Punnoose George, Chairman
Saintgits Group of Institutions