- Identifying key elements of the project over the last 30 years
- Going through the history of the collaboration, identifying anecdotes, photographs and key milestones
- Bringing them together into an interesting and historic narration told over 30 years
- Creating an interesting story that embodies the essence of the collaboration while incorporating personal anecdotes, major achievements, future of the collaboration, the effect it has had on the relationships at a personal as well community and the government levels
- On location shoot, editing and finalization into a short, interesting and informative film which will be used globally as an important showcase for USFS collaborations with governments across the world towards conservation of forests and wildlife.
The United States Forest Service’s recent focus has been on using various media platforms to showcase its history of working with key Indian government partners on matters of biodiversity and forestry. Aaroh helped us identify our target audience and craft a communication strategy that served our vision for this project. Our experience with Aaroh could not have been better; the professionalism and expertise provided to us was thoughtful, strategic and innovative. We are very happy with the final product and the attention it has received online. We hope to work with Aaroh again in the future.
United States Forest Service